Microsoft Attacking Mac! AGAIN!

Author: MacAddict // Category:
Everyone knows that Microsoft has been attacking Apple for years about their price and how THEY copied Windows, makes me laugh really!



As Steve Ballmer the retard would say...

I like the Apple approach! At least its nice and calm!



Which would you prefer watching? Steve going ape again? NOOO You would prefer the lighter side wouldn't you!

Anyway, Microsoft is attacking Apple again with its latest campaign:

Watch if your bored!




Truely, you ask yourself where they find these idiots!

Macs are for true PC users, not some n00bs who think they know what a PC is! Frankly.. I'm disappointed by Microsoft, I myself am a Windows/Mac user, and I like Windows (Not Vista) Seven, but it still doesn't match OS X in terms of quality, looks and usability!

So Microsoft.. STFU!

0 Responses to "Microsoft Attacking Mac! AGAIN!"

Post a Comment